Head Chef - Live in Available
Job Type: Pub – Kitchen
Location: St Peter's Finger
Great Opportunity - Poole Area
UNIQUE COUNTRY PUB - FABULOUS PLACE TO WORK
The St Peter’s Finger in the picturesque Purbeck village of Lytchett Minster is the only British pub so called. In 2001, Hall & Woodhouse undertook a major restoration - including the incorporation of a skittle alley - creating a perfect example of a traditional Dorset country pub. The SPF is the ideal spot for all occasions from relaxed catch-ups, to legendary Sunday lunches. Due to an internal promotion a vacancy has arisen for a Head Chef with inspirational leadership skills to continue the development and fulfill the potential of this amazing pub and its kitchen team.
Your rewards as Head Chef with SPF:
- A sensible work life balance with 5 days working, consistent hours and excellent conditions
- Salary from £30-33K, plus bonus
- 70% off meals on duty
- A full package of lifestyle benefits
- The chance to lead an amazing kitchen and coach a friendly and committed team
- Live in accommodation at a cost of £58.52 pw (subject to availability)
- A clear career path, development in your role and all the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- A highly organized hands on Head Chef with a broad food knowledge, great technical skills and a passion for hospitality
- Able to work to precise specifications for cooking and presentation
- Someone that enjoys the buzz in the spotlight of a busy prestige kitchen, and who cares about your craft
- Dependable and resilient, kind and resourceful
- An inspirational leader able to motivate and develop your team
- Able to follow and enforce the highest standards of food safety and hygiene
- Looking for a great chef job that offers long term security and prospects
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience in a similar role and the ability to lead a high paced and challenging quality food operation is essential. Sounds like you........... apply today!
Where you'll work:
St Peter's Finger
A Dorset country pub at the gateway to the Purbeck hills
The St Peter’s Finger in the picturesque Purbeck village of Lytchett Minster is the only British pub so called. In 2001, Hall & Woodhouse undertook a major restoration - including the incorporation of a skittle alley - creating a thriving village pub where all (four-legged friends included) can come, unwind and feel welcome.
It is now the perfect example of a traditional Dorset country pub, with oak beams, a roaring fire, timber and flagstone floors and broad terraces. They offer a menu of delicious pub classics and a range of award-winning Badger Beers (brewed just ten miles away), making this the ideal spot for all occasions from relaxed catch-ups, to legendary Sunday lunches.
Find out More