Bar & Waiting Team
Job Type: Pub – Bar & Restaurant (On Stage)
Location: St Peter's Finger
Full Time - Re-opening soon
Unique country pub - Fabulous place to work
The St Peter’s Finger in the picturesque Purbeck village of Lytchett Minster is the only British pub so called. In 2001, Hall & Woodhouse undertook a major restoration - including the incorporation of a skittle alley - creating a perfect example of a traditional Dorset country pub. The SPF is the ideal spot for all occasions from relaxed catch-ups, to legendary Sunday lunches. We are recruiting team now ahead of our re-opening in May and the busy summer season.
As part of team SPF you can expect:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- A share of tips
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and working conditions
- A good work life balance with flexible full or part time hours to suit you
- A full range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Job requirements - apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success together
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
St Peter's Finger
A Dorset country pub at the gateway to the Purbeck hills
The St Peter’s Finger in the picturesque Purbeck village of Lytchett Minster is the only British pub so called. In 2001, Hall & Woodhouse undertook a major restoration - including the incorporation of a skittle alley - creating a thriving village pub where all (four-legged friends included) can come, unwind and feel welcome.
It is now the perfect example of a traditional Dorset country pub, with oak beams, a roaring fire, timber and flagstone floors and broad terraces. They offer a menu of delicious pub classics and a range of award-winning Badger Beers (brewed just ten miles away), making this the ideal spot for all occasions from relaxed catch-ups, to legendary Sunday lunches.
Find out More