An iconic pub - heart of Westminster
Part of the Hall & Woodhouse family of exceptional London pubs, 0riginally opened in 1875, the St Stephen’s Tavern is a traditional London local, serving the heart of Westminster. It has been frequented by many notables, including prime ministers such as Baldwin, Churchill and Macmillan and even today boasts famous Politicians amongst its guests. The pub still has the original division bell which rings, warning MPs that there are only a few minutes to vote. We are boosting our team ahead of the party season and have vacancies in bar & waiting with an immediate start.
Your rewards as part of the St Stephen's Team:
- Pay from £10.85 per hour (18+)
- £9.00 per hour under 18's with restricted duties
- Pay boosted by a share of tips and extra rewards for great performance
- Great job security and consistent hours with plenty of shifts available
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent working conditions
- 70% off meals on duty
- A range of lifestyle benefits
- A warm and friendly welcome and all the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support team colleagues
- Able to reliably manage the commute to Westminster
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Able to work various shifts including day, evening and weekends
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
St Stephen's Tavern
An iconic London ale house in the heart of Westminster
The Grade II listed St Stephen’s Tavern in Westminster has been frequented by many notables over the years, including prime ministers such as Baldwin, Churchill and Macmillan. Hall & Woodhouse fully restored the derelict tavern in 2003, re-installing the original division bell which, when it rings, warns MPs that there are only a few minutes to vote.
It is the only pub on Parliament Square and has stunning views of Big Ben. Today, it still attracts politicians and tourists alike with its traditional pub food and award-winning Badger Beers from Dorset, and it’s a real must when visiting the Houses of Parliament (or escaping from them!).
Find out More