Job Type: Pub – Bar & Restaurant (On Stage)
Location: The Worlds End
Great Opportunity - Premium Pub
Wonderful World's End - Great Food Pub
Situated in the heart of the rolling South Downs, just 1 minute from the A27, the Worlds End is the perfect example of a traditional English country pub. Built in the 18th Century as a coaching inn on the old Arundel Road, the pub was recently refurbished to an amazing standard, creating a home from home feel, where you can really relax and unwind. The pub is dog friendly, with a large garden and outside children’s play area - roaring log fires, flagstone floors, oak beams and quality food in a superb restaurant area complete the dining experience.
We are looking to build our management team ahead of a busy season and have a full time position available for an immediate start.....
As AM at the World's End you will receive:
- Pay of £9.15 per hour
- Big company benefits including incentives and rewards for exceptional performance
- Pay boosted by a share of tips
- 70% off meals on duty
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and career progression
- A good work life balance with 5 days working
- A warm welcome from a friendly team and all the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Organized, approachable and able to take responsibility
- Able to ensure that the site payment, security and safety procedures are followed
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support the GM in developing the skills of team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous supervisory experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage, access to independent transport would be helpful too. If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, and thrive in a team - this exciting and rewarding role is just for you... apply today.
Knowledge, skills and attributes required:
- Able to help lead and inspire team members
- A good knowledge of food and beverage operations
benefits you'll get:
- Share of tips
- Discounted Food
- A warm and friendly welcome and a great place to work
Where you'll work:
The Worlds End
A perfect Sussex country pub in the South Downs National Park
Nestling on the southern border of the South Downs National Park, the Worlds End was originally built in the 18th century as a coaching inn on the old Arundel road (also known as the A27). The pub has recently been sensitively restored to an amazing standard, creating an almost perfect example of an English country pub. Its new look combines a home-from-home interior with lovely outside terrace areas and a large garden with children’s play area. Just find your own space, sit back and take in the atmosphere whilst enjoying the delicious traditional pub menu and range of award-winning draught Badger Beers from Dorset.
Grammar enthusiasts have long been confounded by the apparent absence of an apostrophe in the pub name, but they are mistaken; for the name is perfectly grammatical if it is read as stating that all worlds will end (albeit a rather morbid thought).
Find out More