A traditional country pub - immediate start
Located just outside Taunton on the A38 and just off the M5, the World’s End is a perfect example of a friendly, quality English village pub that we all know and love. Steeped in history it still has many of its original features like the traditional beams and flagstone floors as well as some more quirky ones. One of only 10 British pubs to bear the name, the World’s End is family friendly, with a large carpark, garden and children’s play area. With great food and drinks, a cosy bar and roaring fires it’s the perfect location whatever the occasion. We are building our team ahead of the busy season with full or part time hours available for an experienced person now.
As part of team World's End you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- A share of tips
- Part or full time hours available
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- Excellent job security and working conditions
- A good work life balance
- A range of lifestyle benefits
- 70% off meals on duty
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and confident with an eye for detail
- Committed and willing to support team colleagues
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience, making people's day
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience working in the bar and restaurant or in a similar customer facing role is required. Due to the location access to independent transport would be helpful too.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
The World's End
A traditional Somerset country pub on the outskirts of Taunton
Located just outside Taunton on the A38 and just off the M5, the World’s End is a perfect example of a friendly, traditional country pub. Steeped in history it still has many of its original features, such as the traditional beams and flagstone floors (as well as some more ‘quirky’ additions).
One of only ten British pubs to bear the name, the World’s End is family-friendly, with a large car park, terrace, garden and children’s play area. With delicious food and drinks, a cosy bar and roaring fires, it’s the perfect location whether you’re looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the city, celebrate with friends and family or break your journey.
Find out More