Wonderful Wheatsheaf - Near Salisbury
Nestled in the Woodford Valley between Salisbury and Stonehenge, the Wheatsheaf is the epitome of a traditional English country pub. Ideal for walkers, the pub is only two miles from the original Salisbury Cathedral. Starting life as a modest valley farm house in the mid 1600’s, the original building has been extended at least five times and now boasts roaring log fires and oak beams, ideal for those long winter evenings, as well as a beautiful garden, which comes into its own during the summer. Ahead of the party season we are boosting our front of house team and have a full and part time opportunities now.....
Your rewards as part of team Wheatsheaf:
- Pay £9.50 per hour (18+)
- £7.00 per hour, under 18's with restricted duties
- Pay boosted by a share of tips
- 70% off meals on duty
- Various shifts days, evenings and weekends
- A great package of lifestyle benefits
- A friendly welcome and plenty of scope to develop your skills
- Full or part time time hours
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Committed to achieving success together
- Available to work day and evening shifts including weekends
- Focused to provide the best possible guest experience
- Able to work day, evening and weekend shifts, and reliably manage the commute
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking an employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage. Due to the location, access to independent transport would be useful too!
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
A perfect Wiltshire country pub in the beautiful Woodford Valley
Minutes from central Salisbury, nestling in the beautiful Woodford Valley, is one of Wiltshire’s true treasures - the Wheatsheaf. It started life as a modest valley farm house in the mid 1600's and the building has been extended at least five times, including the ‘Library Room’ in 2007, which was constructed out of the wooden beams from the library demolished in the neighbouring village of Stratford-sub-Castle.
The many different low-beamed rooms in the pub - as well as the beautiful terrace and large beer garden - allow guests to enjoy this ideal country pub however they wish. Spectacular Sunday lunches are served up alongside cool pints of award-winning Badger Beer from Dorset.
Find out More