A Family Friendly Pub in Hamworthy
Located in the village of Hamworthy on the edge of Poole the Yachtsman is one of only ten pubs in the UK with the same name. A perfect example of a friendly, quality English village pub, we’re dog friendly as every great pub should be, with a large garden, roaring log fires, flagstone floors and oak beams, it’s cosy in the winter and glorious in the summer. We are building our bar & waiting team now ahead the busy summer season.
As part of team Yachtsman you will receive:
- Pay up to £8.91 per hour
- 70% off meals on duty
- Pay boosted by a share of tips and extra rewards for exceptional performance
- Plenty of scope to show your talent and develop as a key team member
- An initial contract through until October 21, extendable
- A good work life balance with full or part time flexible shifts to suit you
- A range of lifestyle benefits
- All the support you need to succeed
Apply if you are:
- Well presented and a confident communicator with an eye for detail
- Available to work various shifts including evenings and weekends
- Committed to achieving success together
- Driven to provide the best possible guest experience
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about hospitality
- Seeking a local employer that recognizes and rewards commitment and talent
Previous experience and knowledge of hospitality operations with a busy food profile is an advantage.
If you care about what you do, strive to be the best version of your self, enjoy being part of a team and have the drive and commitment to thrive in a busy, exciting and rewarding role... apply now:
Where you'll work:
A family-friendly Dorset pub-restaurant on the edge of Poole
Tucked away in Hamworthy, a few hundred metres from Hamworthy park and beach, the Yachtsman is a favourite of visitors and locals alike. Originally built in the 1950's by Edward Woodhouse, this lovely haunt has been extensively refurbished with traditional pub features, including grand flagstone floors and rustic oak beams. The perfect example of a welcoming, Dorset town pub.
This charming tavern is dog friendly (as every great pub should be) with a large terrace and garden and inside, the inviting bar is complemented by different rooms, nooks and crannies where you can make yourself at home, all of which are as cosy in the winter as they are glorious in the summer. The Yachtsman offers a menu of traditional English pub food, regularly changing specials and a range of award-winning Badger Beers (brewed only 15 miles away).
Find out More