Join the family
Senior Sales Assistant
Hall & Woodhouse is a Dorset-based family-owned, regional brewer. Founded over 230 years ago, we started brewing Badger beer and running pubs. The company still brews Badger ales and have 200 pub-restaurants, hotels and inns across the south of England.
An opportunity exists for a Senior Sales Assistant to join the Visitor Centre Team. The purpose of this role is to provide high class customer service to increase business growth and revenue through sales maximisation.
Key Responsibilities would include
- Maintaining outstanding visual merchandising standards
- Assisting with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked shop
- Welcoming and greeting customers and guests to the Brewery Head Office
- Manage point-of-sale processes
- Keeping up to date with product information
- Accurately describing and up-selling Badger products and Visitor Centre facilities/experiences
- Open and closure of business
- Cash handling
The successful applicant must be reliable, self-motivated and have solid communication and interpersonal skills. Attention to detail is essential and you should be able to demonstrate the ability to prioritise and manage multiple workloads concurrently.
Previous experience of working in retail and an understanding of cash handling procedures is desirable. You will need to be able to demonstrate basic administrative skills.
Hours of work are dependent upon business requirements, however due to business need we will require the post holder to be available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Sundays.
Closing date: Tuesday 20th August 2019
Our values of Ambition, Dedication, Integrity, Kindness and Teamwork are key to our success and we would like you to be able to demonstrate how you meet these values.
Applications forms with a covering letter should be completed and submitted to: email@example.com