Fursty Ferret has a sweet nutty palate, hoppy aroma and a hint of Seville oranges, give this tawny amber ale its distinctive personality. Recommended with smooth and creamy West Country Cheddar or indulgent pork pies and mustard.
- Tawny, light golden brown
- Delicate spicy hop, orange, malty
- Malty, sweet/bitter balance
- Available in Cask. 4.40% Cask
- Available in Bottle 500ml. 4.40% Bottle 500ml
- Not currently available in Can 400ml
- Available in Can 500ml. 4.40% Can 500ml
Fursty Ferret Awards
|Taste of the West Awards||2010||Bronze|
|British Bottlers Institute Awards||2004||Winner|
Time to come in from the cold?
Whether you deem it a cardinal sin, a bit of a taboo, or simply another rule to be broken – to...